Monday, April 12, 2010

I'm still here....honest I am

I really am alive and well, but don't know where the time goes. Anyway I thought I would show you what I have been busy stitching lately. The above pic is the Beatrix Potter SAL that I am part of (I am on the 2 year plan) I make some progress each month, so it will get done eventually, I hope (remember the title of my blog)
This is the Prairie Schooler SAL that I joined at the end of December. My original plan was to stitch two letters per month, but there is more stitching in these than I first thought, so I will no doubt be on the two year plan with this as well .
I am busy packing and am so excited to be going to a cross stitch retreat tomorrow, I get to stitch from Tues evening until Sunday at 2:00, it is so much fun. I will try to post new pictures when I get home.
Take care and happy stitching,
BrendaPosted by Picasa

1 comment:

Shari said...

wow Brenda,
your BP looks great!! You are so much closer than I am! I replied to your comment on the BP blog!!!
The PS looks great too! Keep it up!

Followers