Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Bet you thought I was lost

Where does the time go? It has been such a crazy busy year. Anyway, I am still stitching away on Beatrix Potter, we were to try and be done by the end of the year, don't think I am going to make it. Oh well, I am enjoying being part of the sal and that is what matters to me.
I also joined the sal for My Lady's Quaker (www.myladysquaker.blogspot.com/) and this is how much I have done so far. The lady is so cute and some of the stitchers have her finished already.

I am a quilter as well as a stitcher, and love doing both. This little quilt is what I am working on right now. It is a Jo Morton design and part of her club series. My friend Janice and I co-host this club at the local quilt store. Everyone makes their own fabric choices (Jo Morton fabric that is) for this and each one looks so different. There are still several borders to add to this but it will still be fairly small when done, finishing at 44 square inches. The last border that I just added (those little half-square triangles) finish at one inch each, but I really enjoy making these small quilts.

So many of you have blogs that I love to visit (and sometimes spend hours doing that) that I can only hope that you will enjoy your visit to mine.

Thanks for stopping by,
Brenda

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

BeckySC said...

Well hello :) Thanks for commenting on my blog-it led me back to you :)
You are doing great on MLQ :) Looks lovely :)

Followers